Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sickness

Started sick since last saturday nite with micros friends after nian shao qing meeting
Sunday can't wake up for the malacca youth singing competition at mahkota parade
I wanted to say sorry to all my partners that I have make them worry and need to find someone to replace my job
Today is BMK2044 midterm test but my sickness not yet fully recover and whole body is red
Ms Lim please give simple questions lahhhhhhhhhh.
It's hard for me to do revision while sick.
Damn suffering...................
Anyway I still never give up in my life
I will do my best to achieve my goals as well as dreamssss
"Never give up will bring success"

3 comments:

@!w3! said...

ah siang di..
never give up o..
ai wei jie always here to support u..
jia you! jia you! jia you!!!
really hope that u will recover soon..^^

Unknown said...

J@N3T w@s H3R3!.. ;)

get well soon if you still sick oh!..

V(O.O)V

dheep said...

Now rainy days sure easy to get sick. That's why you need to be careful.

Cannot drink ice water and don't sleep late o. Hihi.