Saturday, September 29, 2007

After Human Resource Management Paper

I just finish my first exam paper which is Human Resource Management.My mind already start thinking for my holidays.I keep on thinking what I am going to do and where to go during my holidays.I hope I can concentrate on learning guitar and improve my lyrics writing during my holidays.Although it's only 3 weeks holidays,I hope can fully utilize my holidays to learn more about music especially guitar and lyrics which I wish to do in future and spend more time to rest or enjoy such as going to Singapore to find my brother or KL to meet my another so called 'brother' for hanging around there.Unfortunately,there are four papers waiting for me in coming weeks to finish it before I can think further and plan my holidays nicely.Hopefully I can do well for my coming papers.

1 comment:

CuppyNewCake said...

wakao! i have the exactly same feeling with u after the first paper. i am keep thinking of my sem break holiday after i walk out the exam hall...lol